Microsoft Platform Specialist
Job no: 986387
Work type: Max Term (Full Time)
Categories: Information Technology
- Full Time, Max Term 12 month Contract
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Salary Packaging benefits available
Mission Australia is a non-denominational Christian charity that has been helping vulnerable Australians move towards independence for more than 160 years.
Every day we support people nationwide by combating homelessness, assisting disadvantaged families and children, addressing mental health issues, fighting substance dependencies and much more. We are generously supported by our funders, partners and tens of thousands of everyday Australians, who make the work of our tireless volunteers and staff possible.
Mission Australia is committed to keeping children and young people safe with zero tolerance of harm or abuse, and expect all our employees and volunteers to reflect this commitment.
This rewarding career opportunity is a technical development and support role (full SDLC) within the realm of Dynamics 365 customer engagement.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Promote and ensure the use of agreed methods, tools and reference material to drive efficiency and consistency across teams
- Manage set-up activities for large-scale or complex deployments or changes to the organisations information systems to comply with operational requirement for service delivery
- Analyse and report on the performance of systems and applications to guide owners in the development of business cases for necessary upgrades or decisions that will reduce issues and/or eliminate adverse impacts upon service delivery
- 2nd and 3rd level support on a wide range of technologies to assist peers.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of multiple, complex platforms and technologies to enable effective integration and utilisation of enterprise applications and services
- Identify system, infrastructure and project inter dependencies and balance competing demands to ensure project deliverables are achieved.
- Proficient in task management, planning, design, testing, tracking and reporting, collaborating and sharing knowledge to achieve our goals together.
Requirements for Success
- 3 years plus experience in D365 customer engagement, JS, workflows, business rules, power BI, data export service and API integrations.
- Experience with configuration (development) and implementation – full SDLC
- Strong knowledge of cloud, PaaS, SQL, Data and Azure.
- Demonstrated design, build and run skills in Office 365, Azure IaaS (incl. Azure AD), SaaS, platform integration, data classification and categorisation.
- Analysis and design in alignment with third level support issuesBuild and Manage CICD pipelines in Azure Devops combines with test automation
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check, qualifications and referee checks, and have a clearance to work with children/vulnerable people.
Culture & Benefits
A career with Mission Australia will offer you rewarding experiences to make a difference to the lives of Australians in need. We have an innovative and supportive culture guided by our values of compassion, integrity, respect, perseverance and celebration.
To ensure our employees feel valued, empowered and celebrated we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- NFP salary packaging benefits reducing taxable income (details via Advantage)
- Generous discounts with hotels, travel insurance and major retailers
- Free, confidential counselling services via our EAP
- Discounted health care with Medibank Private
Diversity & Inclusion
Mission Australia is an inclusive employer. We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society and all the communities in which we work, in order to better serve our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people, People with Disability, Sexually and Gender Diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
As such, if you require any adjustments to submit your application, we invite you to get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this opportunity, please click ‘apply’ and send your cover letter and resume today.
For more information, feel free to view the Position Description via PD - Microsoft Platforms Specialist - Dynamics 365 customer Engagement (1).docx PD. For further information regarding working with us visit Working for Mission Australia.
Applications close midnight, 18th October 2020. Please send through your application as soon as possible as interview and shortlisting will commence before the closing date.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Please be advised Mission Australia does not accept unsolicited resumes. Mission Australia will not recognise an entitlement to an introduction or placement fee unless the Agency has been briefed by a member of the Recruitment team on a specific position for which we have requested candidates. Note we are not considering additions to our list of Panel Suppliers.