- End to end Recruitment for this large National Not for Profit
- A collaborative and business partnering opportunity
- Based in either Stones Corner, Brisbane or CBD Sydney
- Make a meaningful difference to the lives of Australians in need
Mission Australia is a non-denominational Christian charity that has been helping vulnerable Australians move towards independence for more than 155 years.
Every day we support people nationwide by combatting homelessness, assisting disadvantaged families and children, addressing mental health issues, fighting substance dependencies and much more.
We're generously supported by our funders, partners and tens of thousands of everyday Australians, who make the work of our tireless volunteers and staff possible.
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Attraction Business Partner to join this successful, high performance team located in Brisbane or Sydney. You will have a focus on hiring the very best talent across Australia using commercially astute, tailored and hands-on business partnering skills.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager and working closely with our talent team you’ll get to provide exceptional best-practice talent acquisition services to our hiring managers across Australia.
This fast-paced, high-volume opportunity will see you managing and reporting on your own recruitment portfolio of around 30-40 vacancies, leading and contributing to a number of talent attraction projects as well as championing a range of continuous improvement and talent initiatives.
At Mission Australia, no two days are the same, so a collaborative approach to delivering high quality service to both our clients and candidates will see you thrive in this ever-changing matrixed environment.
Requirements for Success
- Extensive experience within talent acquisition across a variety of industries and job types
- Exceptional organisation, attention to detail, reporting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of TA sourcing strategies related to D&I, EVP, employment branding, social media campaigns, market mapping, talent pooling, referral programs etc.
- Skilled in actively listening, influencing and presenting information across the organisation
- Knowledge and exposure to a variety of selection methods including assessment centres, careers events and high-volume recruitment drives
- A resilient and self-motivated mindset with a passion for delivering excellent outcomes in a strategic, proactive and solutions-focused manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and certifications are desirable
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check, referee checks, and have a clearance to work with children/vulnerable people.
Culture & Benefits
A career with Mission Australia will offer you rewarding experiences, opportunities for advancement and the chance to help Australians in need. We have an innovative and friendly culture guided by our values of compassion, integrity, respect, perseverance and celebration.
To ensure our employees feel valued, supported and celebrated, we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- Salary packaging of $15,900 in tax-free pay per year (details via Advantage)
- Parental leave and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Generous discounts with hotels, travel insurance and major retailers
- Free, confidential counselling services via our EAP
- Discounted health care with Medibank Private
- Volunteering opportunities
Diversity & Inclusion
Mission Australia is an inclusive employer. We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society and all the communities in which we work, in order to better serve our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people, People with Disability, Sexually and Gender Diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
As such, if you require any adjustments to submit your application, we invite you to get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this opportunity, please click ‘apply’ and send your cover letter and resume today.
For more information, feel free to view the Job Description via TA Business Partner.pdf.
For further information regarding working with us visit Working for Mission Australia.
Please be advised Mission Australia does not accept unsolicited resumes. Mission Australia will not recognise an entitlement to an introduction or placement fee unless the Agency has been briefed by a member of the Recruitment team on a specific position for which we have requested candidates. Note we are not considering additions to our list of Panel Suppliers.